3 Piece type Ball Valve
- Material use are of type SS 304 and A105
- High quality steel is used like Carbon steel and stainless steel to give it a solid structure.
- Available with end connections like Screwed & flanged ends.
- Nominal bore (NB) ranging from NB 15 – NB 100
- The end caps are typically threaded or flanged type and the main body section may be easily removed for cleaning or repair.
- This can be a very valuable option because it prevents a line shutdown if maintenance in line is required after the ball valve.
- Seat leak test is performed for all our ball valves.
- Custom designed valves are also available for clients with specialty configurations.
- Ball Valve requires low maintenance and can be quickly put to use in a quarterly rotation movement.
The Best Use For
- Ball Valves are used for flow and pressure control and shut off for corrosive fluids, slurries, normal liquid and gases.
- They are used in the oil and natural gas industry, but also find a place in many manufacturing sectors, chemical storage, and even residential uses.
- Air, gaseous, and liquid applications requiring bubble-tight service
- Low-point drains and high-point vents in liquid, gaseous, and other fluid services
- Instrument root valves
- Cooling water and feed water systems
- Steam service
- Three-piece ball valves are most commonly found in manufacturing facilities and are available in a wide variety of connection types, including:
- Female National Pipe Taper (FNPT)
- Socket Weld
- Flanged End
|Available Sizes||1'', 1.5",2"|
|End connection||THREADED X FLANGE|