Pop Action Safety Relief Valves
- This safety relief has wide applications on all types of pipeline fitting.
- Releases the pressure gradually when the pressure exceeds the set limit.
- Well-designed POP ACTION type safety relief valves ensure safety in critical industrial applications with their fail-safe mechanism. Precision in the engineering of these valves leads to low maintenance costs.
- Pressure can be set to other values as per the requirement
- Available in Wide range of sizes.
- Available in a variety of materials of construction.
- Available in different types to suit tank mountings, or pipeline fitting.
- Sizes covered by our manufacturing range are 1/4” (8 mm) to 1” (25 mm)
The Best Use For
- Extremely important equipment for clients dealing with pressurised system
- Mainly used in Gas & oil industry
- Purpose/used to control or limit the pressure in a system.
- This type of valve is ideal to relieve hydrostatic pressure.
- Safety relief valves are mostly used to protect any enclosed LPG system.
|Fluid and State||LPG||PROPANE||AMMONIA||EO|
|Hydrotest Pressure (PSI)||450 PSI||450 PSI||750 PSI||750 PSI|
|Set Pressure (Bar)||14.5||21||22||8|